2022 Planners! All the new details...
We are so excited to introduce our 2022 dated annual planners! These planners run from January 1st, 2022, to December 31st, 2022! They are spiral-bound and feature two cover options. These include the updated STARTplanner System that we have outlined below!
If you have been STARTing with us for a while, you know our system changes lives and we couldn't be more excited and proud of our 2022 line!
In the front, you will find updated tips for using the planner:
- Strategies to Win
- Planning Your Days
- Daily Legend
There is also an example spread in every planner, giving you an idea of how to use and execute!
- Setting specific goals for your life (areas of focus have been revised), and it now reads "affirmations for success". We are going to embody these goals.
- Added Finances & Savings Goals! - finances have always been an important aspect in our planners. Our CEO is educated in finances, and you will now find a finance and savings goal section breaking it down to: overview, current cash assets, and current cash liabilities. These areas work with the monthly budgets to create ongoing tracking in order to work towards financial goals.
- Added an Education section. We feel we should all be constantly pushing toward growth and learning. We have created a daily prompt, and we wanted to make sure there was a section to write down recommendations and brainstorm our growth ideas.
- This section still includes home life maintenance, cleaning, giving back, entertainment, vacation, and holiday planning.
- Lines have been added to monthly overview boxes to help with planning.
- Back by popular demand: Cards and Gifts tracker so you can make sure to never miss a birthday or special occasion by listing them all out at the beginning of the month so you know who you need to buy for & send gifts for.
- This section still includes reflections from last month, mini-goals, health checks, projects, and monthly budgets!
Meal Planning and Grocery
- We added snacks section in addition to the breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily meal planning!
- Tear-out grocery lists are still included!
Updates for both weekly and daily spreads
1.Start your day with Gratitude! Research shows that gratitude is highly correlated With well-being greater happiness!
2.Sleep tracking: We added this in 2021, so this a new feature for mid-year users.
3.Track your energy. (see the lightning icon) Self-care (ie. sleep, eating right, moving) is all directly correlated to your energy levels. Start tracking to see patterns where you can improve!
4. Practice excogitation. (hands and heart icon) No matter what you believe, this is a reminder to set aside a little time for mediation, prayer and/or alignment each day.
5. Continue learning (book Icon) - We encourage you to try to learn or work on personal development for 20 minutes a day. Maybe it’s a podcast, reading, or watching a YouTube video. When we are continuing our education, we are growing. And it can be in any sector of life that aligns with your goals!
6. Snack-time! This was much requested in the food tracking area, so you now have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
I firmly believe that by adjusting our routines and systems to support growth, we can achieve our biggest goals, which is why I am so excited and proud of what the STARTplanner System is and what we have developed into with help and feedback from this group!
Leave a comment